I love being an orthodontist! While the art and science of orthodontics is what initially drew me to the profession, the most rewarding part that keeps me passionate about it every day is the opportunity to be a positive influence in my patient’s life while helping them create a beautiful and healthy smile to last a lifetime
I feel so blessed to be an orthodontist in Southern Illinois. At Kevin Cook Orthodontics my staff and I are dedicated to providing you with an outstanding experience visit after visit. We aren’t satisfied with just OK — we want to be a positive influence in the lives of our patients and make orthodontics a wonderful experience for them. You can count on our whole team to be fun, outgoing, and friendly at every visit.
- Was very good and nice staff really great jobApr 15, 2017 | Posted by L.C.
- my experience last week for my monthly visit was a amazing everybody was so nice . 🙂Mar 30, 2017 | Posted by J.C.
- Today was my first visit, I was very impressed by the staff. Everyone was so great! I would recommend Dr. Cook to anyone that needs an orthodontist. I'm glad I choose Dr. Cook.Mar 3, 2017 | Posted by A.H.
- What a great experience. The staff is friendly and easy to talk to, they are also very knowledgeable about every procedure and will walk you through it while answering your questions. I am so glad we decided on Cook Orthodontics for our sons braces.Feb 21, 2017 | Posted by N.S.
- Office is beautiful and very inviting. Friendly staff and very pleased. I would definitely recommend Dr Cook and his staff to anyone.Shelly Segers-Cain reviewed Kevin Cook Orthodontics — 5 star March 10, 2017
- His whole staff was very helpful with everything from answering questions to the financing stuff. Our 13 year old just got his braces yesterday and they explained anything I asked during the whole time he was getting then put on. They set him up with a really nice electric toothbrush with all the gadget he needs to help keep his braces/teeth cleaned along with other brushes, a bag, and even gave him a teeshirt. I would definitely recommend Kevin Cook and his staff to anyone. Thanks for making this experience not only easy for our son, but us as well.Tracy Lurkins — March 7, 2017
- Recommends High quality service very friendly I loved my experience at the Marion location. They were all welcoming at my consult and Dr Cook really explained everything about the orthodontic process fantastically. The staff was great and I enjoyed my experience. I will be sending everyone there.McKenzie C. — March 6, 2017
- Kevin Cook Orthodontics is a stellar place! Employees were very sociable and knowledgeable of their job. Every appointment I felt welcomed and well taken care off. Even with my ridiculous work schedule, which changes daily they still seemed to fit me in and I appreciate it dearly. Mr.Cook is a very affable person and shows a great passion for his craft and his clients. It's great feeling to receive compliments from complete stranger on your smile.TyRance Stuckey — March 6, 2017
- I had to visit these guys in what I felt like was an emergency! They worked me in and took great care of me! I am so thankful for everything! I will recommend you to everyone I know. Thanks Again!Eva Smith Boshera — March 6, 2017
- I'm glad I chose Dr. Cook! He and his staff are wonderful! Another perk is they offer a 10% discount for VA employees. If you are looking for an orthodontist, I would recommend Kevin Cook Orthodontics.Amy Haub-Sanders — March 3, 2017
Awards and Achievements
- Fellowship at SIU School of Dental Medicine, 2002, teaching students limited orthodontic techniques
- Alpha Omega Scholarship Award for the highest general average for the four years of dental school
- Dean’s Gold Award for high scores on both Part I & II of the National Board Dental Examinations
- American Association of Orthodontists Award
- American Association of Oral Biologists Award
- Quintessence Award for Clinical Achievement
- Academy of LDS Dentists Scholarship
- Dr. William S. Kramer Award of Excellence from the Supreme Chapter of Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Creighton Superior Scholastic Achievement Award in 1999, 2000, and 2001
- Honorary Omicron Kappa Upsilon Fraternity
- Regional Dental Education Program Scholarship, 1997
- Southern Illinois Dental Society President 2014-2015
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Orthodontic Education and Research Foundation
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
Dr. Cook resides in Marion. During his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Liz, and their three children. He also enjoys exercise, studying Mandarin Chinese, skiing, and outdoor adventures.
“What I love the most is helping people feel better about the way they look. To watch the transformation that occurs in someone who is embarrassed to smile and then after treatment feels confident enough to give the largest smile in the room – that is a great feeling.”