Orthodontics Isn’t Just Part Of What We Do,
IT’S ALL WE DO!
What Your Friends Say:
- I had an absolute amazing experience with Kevin Cook Orthodontics. I could not brag enough on the overall experience and all of the hard work of the staff members, everyone was always so kind. I love my new smile!! I highly recommend going to Kevin Cook Orthondics.Madison Arnold on 10/19/2016
- I definitely recommend everyone to go here. Both Marion and Carbondale buildings are always super neat and clean! The best part, the staff is absolutely amazing! They are always smiling and so nice to everyone. They done amazing, I am so glad I went here to get my beautiful smile! I hope you enjoy your experience as well!!Macey Johnson on 10/17/2016
Dr Cook and his staff are wonderful! They are always courteous and go above and beyond for their patients.Julie B. — 8/23/16
- Thanks very much for a wonderful first day!! Everyone was really kind. Looking forward to watching you help Gabe with his awesome smile!! So glad we came to Kevin Cook Ortho!Kecia Kidd — August 22, 2016
We just love the way the entire staff treats you. Never had a bad experience since we have started seeing Dr. Cook and his staff. They are always friendly and informative. Keep up the good work.Mike K. — 8/18/16
Dr Cook and his staff are amazing!
I have always had a fear of dentists and because of that, I would never go to an Orthodontist. After watching all 3 of my children go thru the process and have beautiful teeth, I decided to give it a try. I have always been self conscience about my teeth and finally, at age 41 decided to do something about it. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dr Cook and his staff are amazing. They make sure I am doing ok, they always tell me what they are about to do before they do it. They make me very calm and I feel comfortable. If you think you can't afford braces, then this is definitely the place for you!! They work with you by allowing affordable payment plans. Not to mention, family discount! If you have always wanted that beautiful smile, for either your children or yourself (no matter your age), Cook Orthodontist is for you!! Give them a try, what do you have to lose but a great smile!Nikki F. — 8/17/16
Awesome staff and doc!
Everyone we've dealt with has been really nice and courteous. Staff is friendly and skilled at what they do. Appointments are seen on time. So far, great results!Lori M. — 8/16/16
- All of the staff at Dr. Cook's office are very friendly. It has a great atmosphere and they all do a great job. Quality work.Aug 11, 2016 | Posted by K.R.
Dr. Cook and his staff are amazing and do an excellent job! Prices are reasonable, they're patient, kind, and very client centered :)Jamie C. — 8/10/16
- Very professional staff; a great first visit!Christine L. — 8/4/16
- Dr. Cook and his staff are the best!! My son has Asperger's and they are so patient and kind when dealing with him!!! That says a lot about this establishment! I would recommend Dr. Cook and his staff to anyone and everyone!!Kim J. — 8/3/16
Very thorough exam. Thank you for your genuine careDavid F. — 8/3/16
WHAT SETS US APART — PERKS AT KEVIN COOK ORTHODONTICS
Why Choose Cook Orthodontics?
Dr. Kevin Cook has a reputation of excellence with his single minded focus in crafting the ideal smile for each of his valued patients.
We offer many payments options tailored to your needs and strive to keep our costs low and our quality high and pass those savings on to you!
Want to know what other patients are really saying about us? Check out our reviews. We aim for your total satisfaction!
We do everything we can to accommodate your family’s busy schedule. Sign up for our email reminder option. Free WIFI and video games.
Dr. Cook’s team is the best in the business and does everything possible to make your time with our office as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Cook loves technology and is dedicated to researching and implementing the safest, cost effective orthodontic technologies to benefit you.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We can’t do it without your participation and want to say “Thanks!” for your dedication.
You’ll hire a specialist for your heart, your car, your hair — why not see Dr. Cook for your smile?
CONTACT US FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION, NO REFERRAL NEEDED.
Call Us At 618-997-6640
Great smile = confidence
Research shows that the better you feel about your looks, the better you feel about yourself. When your teeth look white and sparkly, you can relax, be in the moment and laugh. You are more confident and radiant. The mere act of putting your mouth in the shape of a smile changes the blood flow to the brain and actually makes you feel happier. The fact that smiling itself boosts your mood has a further positive impact because smiling has a contagious effect. When you smile, others are more likely to smile back, and are more drawn to you, thereby increasing your confidence and happiness even more.
Smiles and perception
You might not realize it but whether or not you’re smiling can have a significant impact how others perceive you. Having a radiant smile sends a huge positive message to those around you. It tells people that you are happy to be in their presence, and it creates an optimistic feeling in others. When you smile, people are more likely to assume you have positive qualities — they perceive you as more sociable, trustworthy and intelligent, compared to when you aren’t smiling. So whether you’re at a party, in a job interview or simply walking down the street, the fact that you’re smiling will work to your advantage.
Being unhappy with your smile usually means you don’t do it very often – which means you aren’t reaping the benefits outlined above. People who avoid smiling usually do so because they are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. When this happens people fall out of the habit of smiling or they do a closed-lip grin, which comes across as awkward or not genuine.