Orthodontics Isn’t Just Part Of What We Do,
IT’S ALL WE DO!
What Your Friends Say:
- We would recommend Kevin Cook Orthodontics to anyone. Our sons jake and Jonathon had their braces done there and their teeth look awesome. Everyone there is very pleasant and they explain everything to you very well. Definitely a thumbs up experienceJamie Yancey — Nov 4, 2015
- My daughter got her braces on in August. We were so extremely pleased with the environment, kindness of staff and overall comforting feel of this place. I am certain the outcome of these braces will be second to none! Thanks Dr. Cook and Staff!Becky Duty — Oct 6, 2015
- As an adult with braces, I can say that the entire staff at Kevin Cook Orthodontics have made the process very smooth. They have all been very attentive and friendly. My visits have been pleasurable and hassle free, from start to finish. I've recommended them to several people already. I'm very happy that I went in for the consultation.Sep 2, 2015 | Posted by C.M.
- Dr. Cook and his staff go above and beyond to make my children comfortable and confident to smile!! All three of my children have had braces by Dr. Cook. When you have three children needing braces, the first thing that comes to mind is MONEY!! Dr. Cook has set up a new plan, $189/month. This worked great for us. We are considered a "low income" family but with 0% interest, we never missed a payment! Plus, we even got a discount for multiple family members. I have always been a little scarred of dentists but after watching Dr. Cook and his staff with my children, they have renewed my confidence. In my generation, braces were very expensive, but with Dr Cook's new payment plan, looks like I will be next! Thank you, Dr. Cook and your staff for always being concerned, supportive and trustworthy. You and your staff have mastered what customer service should be!! With the biggest and straightest smiles, The Foss'Nikki Foss – Mid-May 2015
- My experience at Kevin Cook Orthodontics was wonderful. Dr. Cook and his staff are kind, caring and compassionate people. My and son and I are patients of Dr. Cook's. I was 42 when I got my braces on, I am happy I did it. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I feel he is reasonably priced , his staff works hard to work around your work schedule and school. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin Cook for your orthodontic needs!Dana Heine — Mid-May 2015
- So glad we decided to go to Cook Orthodontics!!!! My 14 yr old needed braces last year and we had heard the radio ads about 'Fast Braces' at a local dentist office, not an orthodontist. So we went that route (because it was less expensive) .... After 9 months of braces, the dentist said that her teeth were straight and there was nothing more he could do. My daughter's teeth are not aligned and are still not cosmetically straight. She was very unhappy!! Now my other daughter needs braces, I have learned my lesson, we decided to go to an orthodontist NOT a general dentist. My experience at Dr. Cook's office was amazing, so much different than the dentist's office. Now both of my daughters have gotten a set of braces, and I am confident that they will have beautiful smiles when we are done!!! Thanks to Dr. Cook and his wonderful staff!Christi King — Mid-May 2015
- We could not have had a better experience with Dr. Cook and his staff. We now have two kids that went to Cook Orthodontics and have their braces off. They now have beautifully straight teeth and a wonderful self esteem and smile. Dr. Cook always went above and beyond to get to know us and our children. Cook Orthodontics made our entire family feel comfortable and were always conscientious to explain exactly what the plan of action was with our kids orthodontic needs. We occasionally had questions after their braces were removed and there was never any problems with any follow-up care. They always seem more than happy to answer any questions we have and saw us in a very timely manner if needed.David Kennedy — Early May 2015
- The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. My daughter has had an excellent experience and we can already see improvement. I am so glad we chose Dr. Cook and would highly recommend him to any one in need of Orthodontic care.Joseph Molitor — Mid-April 2015
- Thanks for a great experience and making my smile look great. Dr. Cook is very friendly and upbeat. His staff is friendly, and very timely on appointments. The office is top notch.Isaiah Hall — February 2015
- I have three teenagers who have all been treated at Kevin Cook Orthodontics. We experienced excellent service with all three children. The staff at Kevin Cook Orthodontics made sure we felt comfortable at all times and made the experience fun with games, contests, and prizes and also a trip to a local Miners Game. They were affordable and had reasonable payment plans. I highly recommend Kevin Cook Orthodontics for all your orthodontic needs.Tara Broy — February 2015
- Let me just say THANK YOU all so much for your awesome treatment of Parker! I knew you guys would be wonderful, but I had no clue you would all be truly perfect. I know we will all be great friends within the next THREE years. haha He LOVES is blue braces! (Oh, and I am trying to get him to say “Dr. Cook”…but he insists that the building says “Kevin Cook” so that should be what he calls him. So anytime he talks about his braces, he says that “Kevin Cook” put them on his teeth) Have a great rest of the week, and we will see you soon!Laura Miles — February 2015
- We have taken our granddaughter to Dr. Cook for the last 4 years. Dr. Cook and his staff have been so helpful in getting her teeth straight and beautiful! Everyone in the office has been very kind and helpful and it's been a great experience to have her teeth staightened to a great self confident smile.Leah Schuttek — Mid-January 2015
WHAT SETS US APART — PERKS AT KEVIN COOK ORTHODONTICS
Why Choose Cook Orthodontics?
Dr. Kevin Cook has a reputation of excellence with his single minded focus in crafting the ideal smile for each of his valued patients.
We offer many payments options tailored to your needs and strive to keep our costs low and our quality high and pass those savings on to you!
Want to know what other patients are really saying about us? Check out our reviews. We aim for your total satisfaction!
We do everything we can to accommodate your family’s busy schedule. Sign up for our email reminder option. Free WIFI and video games.
Dr. Cook’s team is the best in the business and does everything possible to make your time with our office as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Cook loves technology and is dedicated to researching and implementing the safest, cost effective orthodontic technologies to benefit you.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We can’t do it without your participation and want to say “Thanks!” for your dedication.
You’ll hire a specialist for your heart, your car, your hair — why not see Dr. Cook for your smile?
CONTACT US FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION, NO REFERRAL NEEDED.
Call Us At 618-997-6640
Great smile = confidence
Research shows that the better you feel about your looks, the better you feel about yourself. When your teeth look white and sparkly, you can relax, be in the moment and laugh. You are more confident and radiant. The mere act of putting your mouth in the shape of a smile changes the blood flow to the brain and actually makes you feel happier. The fact that smiling itself boosts your mood has a further positive impact because smiling has a contagious effect. When you smile, others are more likely to smile back, and are more drawn to you, thereby increasing your confidence and happiness even more.
Smiles and perception
You might not realize it but whether or not you’re smiling can have a significant impact how others perceive you. Having a radiant smile sends a huge positive message to those around you. It tells people that you are happy to be in their presence, and it creates an optimistic feeling in others. When you smile, people are more likely to assume you have positive qualities — they perceive you as more sociable, trustworthy and intelligent, compared to when you aren’t smiling. So whether you’re at a party, in a job interview or simply walking down the street, the fact that you’re smiling will work to your advantage.
Being unhappy with your smile usually means you don’t do it very often – which means you aren’t reaping the benefits outlined above. People who avoid smiling usually do so because they are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. When this happens people fall out of the habit of smiling or they do a closed-lip grin, which comes across as awkward or not genuine.