Orthodontics Isn’t Just Part Of What We Do,
IT’S ALL WE DO!
What Your Friends Say:
- I would highly recommend anyone looking for orthodontic care to go for a consultation with Kevin Cook Orthodontics. My son just had his first phase of braces removed and it has been such a pleasant experience! His office will work with you financially and they are always willing to help in any way. The office is beautiful and welcoming, with games to keep my busy 2 year old occupied while big brother gets his appointment taken care of. As a mother of 4 I appreciate that we are in and out and never have to wait long. Keep up the good work!!!Tonya Mays — 4/22/2016
Love the friendly staff at Kevin Cook Orthodontics. They were so quick to get my son in and we're very comforting-gentle to him. He is now the proud owner of a mouth full of braces. I know I made the right choice choosing them to provide the care needed to create that beautiful smile. Thanks againRyan Lively — March 30, 2016
- Dr. Cook is a really awesome guy; He's nice and funny and real easy going. The entire staff is friendly and always make it a good experience. I've been going to Cook Orthodontics for close to seven years off and on, and I would refer him to anyone and everyone I knew. Plus, he has a great taste in cars!Tyson Stoecklin — End of March, 2016
- I never take the time to write a review for anything, good or bad, but I left this office feeling more hopeful than I have in weeks! I called after hearing an add on the radio. I got a second opinion on my situation and I could not be happier that I did! The staff here was incredibly considerate from start to finish. I will definitely be going there for all my needs after being to 3 other places that kept sending me in circles I am finally getting started on my journey to a normal smile! My daughter is going to need braces when she gets older and I know exactly who I will trust her care to! Thank you Dr. Cook and staff!Crystal Harris — End of March, 2016
I felt excited about going to kevin cooks orthodonitics. I had alot of questions and felt like he answered all of them. Ivy- Murphysboro Illinois.Mar 6, 2016 | Posted by I.P.
5 star Just got my braces today, very impressed with how thorough they are with explaining every detail. I wasn't in the office long and, not to jinx myself but I haven't had any pain yet. Love the way they look and can't wait to see the progress! The staff is friendly and welcomes you as family even at the first consultation! Will be getting my kids' braces here as soon as their teeth are ready. I highly recommend Dr. Cook!Jodi L. Bradley — February 23, 2016
- I have been a patient of Kevin Cook Orthodontics for over a year and I always left very happy with the service and with how my braces looked. Every step of the way I understood where I was going with my treatment and Kevin Cook made sure I was satisfied with where everything was going. The care and concern that Cook Orthodontics give to their patients is great. Whenever I had a small emergency with my braces they were easy to be reached, always flexible with time and everyone always knew my name. The professionalism is at its best and you can't go any better with customer service and price! This is coming from a broke grad student who wanted a nice smile and Cook Orthodontics made it happen. I am grateful and extremely happy that I choose Kevin Cook!!!Barbara Wilas — Feb 16, 2016
- My son has been going to Kevin Cook Orthodontics since he was 7 years old. He has always been excited to go to his appointments. All the staff are very friendly and Dr. Cook is wonderful. My son had his first set of braces put on when he was 7 years old and wore them for a year. He was so excited when they came off and his new smile was amazing. He is now 12 and can't wait to get round 2 started. We have never had a long wait to see the doctor and the visits are always fast. We are so glad that we chose to go to Kevin Cook Orthodontics.Justin Roper on 02/03/2016 — 5 Stars
- Kevin Cook Orthodontics has helped two of our teenagers have beautiful smiles. The process has been simple, from beginning to end. The staff is always very friendly and we never wait long for appointments to start. When we've had an issue, they are very quick to get us in and resolve the issue. Never having worn braces myself, I was a bit apprehensive when my kids had to get theirs but Kevin Cook and his staff made it all extremely easy and comfortable. We're happy to be their patients!Ashley Borum on 02/02/2016 — 5 Stars
- My twin teenagers had their orthodontic care with Kevin Cook Orthodontics and are thrilled with their results. Thank you Dr. Cook and staff for your excellent care!!!Deedra McLain — Jan 31, 2016
- Karrigan is always excited for her appointments with Dr. Cook. The staff is always friendly, they never mention her teeth make her look any less beautiful, they just explain what they need to do to get them straightened up. Everything is explained to her at her level and all questions are always answered, no matter if they seem silly! I am very glad we chose Cook orthodontics! Karrigan is very sensitive to not being liked or laughed at, but she loves visiting Dr Cooks friendly staff.Jan 30, 2016 | Posted by K.S.
- I've never been a big fan of smiling, then I went to @KevinCookOrtho Its been a great friendly experienceNolteBrandon Jan 28, 1:13pm via Twitter
WHAT SETS US APART — PERKS AT KEVIN COOK ORTHODONTICS
Why Choose Cook Orthodontics?
Dr. Kevin Cook has a reputation of excellence with his single minded focus in crafting the ideal smile for each of his valued patients.
We offer many payments options tailored to your needs and strive to keep our costs low and our quality high and pass those savings on to you!
Want to know what other patients are really saying about us? Check out our reviews. We aim for your total satisfaction!
We do everything we can to accommodate your family’s busy schedule. Sign up for our email reminder option. Free WIFI and video games.
Dr. Cook’s team is the best in the business and does everything possible to make your time with our office as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Cook loves technology and is dedicated to researching and implementing the safest, cost effective orthodontic technologies to benefit you.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We can’t do it without your participation and want to say “Thanks!” for your dedication.
You’ll hire a specialist for your heart, your car, your hair — why not see Dr. Cook for your smile?
CONTACT US FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION, NO REFERRAL NEEDED.
Call Us At 618-997-6640
Great smile = confidence
Research shows that the better you feel about your looks, the better you feel about yourself. When your teeth look white and sparkly, you can relax, be in the moment and laugh. You are more confident and radiant. The mere act of putting your mouth in the shape of a smile changes the blood flow to the brain and actually makes you feel happier. The fact that smiling itself boosts your mood has a further positive impact because smiling has a contagious effect. When you smile, others are more likely to smile back, and are more drawn to you, thereby increasing your confidence and happiness even more.
Smiles and perception
You might not realize it but whether or not you’re smiling can have a significant impact how others perceive you. Having a radiant smile sends a huge positive message to those around you. It tells people that you are happy to be in their presence, and it creates an optimistic feeling in others. When you smile, people are more likely to assume you have positive qualities — they perceive you as more sociable, trustworthy and intelligent, compared to when you aren’t smiling. So whether you’re at a party, in a job interview or simply walking down the street, the fact that you’re smiling will work to your advantage.
Being unhappy with your smile usually means you don’t do it very often – which means you aren’t reaping the benefits outlined above. People who avoid smiling usually do so because they are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. When this happens people fall out of the habit of smiling or they do a closed-lip grin, which comes across as awkward or not genuine.